- Speeding, including construction and school zones
- Improper lane use or passing, including school bus loading and unloading
- DUI, aggravated DUI, illegal alcohol transportation and open containers
- Failure to signal or to yield, including failure to yield to emergency vehicles
- Street racing
- Leaving the scene of an accident
- Crosswalk violations
- Following too closely
- Reckless/aggravated reckless driving
- Driving while license is suspended or revoked
- Disobeying traffic control device and stop sign
Taplin Defense Firm can help protect your rights, your driver’s license and your future. We concentrate in Criminal, DUI and Traffic ticket defense in Illinois and the St. Louis metropolitan region. Expect affordable, competent legal representation from a name you can trust.
Taplin Defense Firm is committed to providing affordable, competent legal representation for traffic-related cases. During the last 17 years, Todd Taplin has acquired proven experience in a vast number of courts. He has developed and practiced a traffic law defense style that is unique to the area — one in which many attorneys have used his service on behalf of their own clients.
Taplin is licensed to handle traffic cases in Missouri and Illinois, and has a Spanish interpreter available.
If you have been stopped by police or received a traffic ticket, you should take action to protect yourself. Call Taplin Defense Firm at (618) 288-1111 today.